Welcome to Your Healthy Mind (YHM): An Online Program to Shift Your Lifestyle & Eating Habits to Support A Healthy Brain As You Age!
I’m so thrilled that you're here! You'll get access to my program portal and an introduction email before we begin that includes logistics and how to prepare for the program.
Right now, look for an enrollment confirmation email in your inbox. You’ll also get a short welcome email from me shortly after that.
As you wait for the program to officially start, please take a look at my welcome video for important details by clicking on my picture below!
Dates for the April YHM kick offf:
- Welcome call 4/25 12:30-1:30pm via Zoom video link
- First module release on 4/27. Subsequent module releases occur on Saturday morning.
- Weekly Q&A calls from 12:30-1:30pm EST on 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/27, 7/5*, and 7/11.
(*Note call is on Friday to account for July 4th holiday which falls on Thursday this year)
Head over to this link to fill out your pre-course Medical Symptom Questionnaire (MSQ) which we will also do at the end of the course.
Resources to keep you out of trouble until the YHM course kicks off
- The End of Alzheimer’s Disease by Dr. Dale Bredesen
- Defeating Dementia: My Recovery from Alzheimer’s by Francis McNear
- Grain Brain by Dr. Perlmutter
- The Healthy Mind Cookbook by Rebecca Katz
- Food: What the heck should I eat by Mark Hyman
- The Blood Sugar Solution by Mark Hyman
- One Small Yes: Small Decisions that Lead to Big Results by Misty Lown
- Broken Brain Podcast with Dhru Purohit
- The Doctor’s Pharmacy by Mark Hyman, MD
- Revolution Health Radio with Chris Kresser
Drop me a line any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
To Your Health,
As a reminder, here’s what we’ll cover inside the program:
I’ll walk you through how to take small steps towards your health goals.
You’ll learn the latest research on brain health, in an easy to understand format and show you how to consider what will work for you and your unique makeup.
I’ll show you how to create lifestyle changes that you can continue beyond the program.
Together we’ll develop a personalized nutrition program that really works for you. Having clear actions step with built-in accountability and support will make all the difference.
…and more! You’ll also have access to our program portal materials as noted below:
What’s Included Inside Our Program Portal:
Each week includes:
Our Discussion Forum
Weekly Core Content Schedule:
The Change Process